AMVEX low vacuum regulator
See all products of Just Vac P
The AMVEX low vacuum regulators allow the controlled continuous aspiration of secretions in tracheal and pharingeal ways during surgical procedures and during continuous nasogastric drainage.
- The low vaccum continuous regulator has a limiting valve for 140mmHg.
- Classified as LV: Low Vacuum, High Flow.
- For the patient's safety, they are equipped with a unidirectional valve which prevents communication between the pressure source and the aspiration line.
- They incorporate an ON-OFF device, which enables the operator to stop suction without closing the aspiration-control valve.
- Simply by pushing a button, the PUSH system allows a quick and easy replacement of accessories, such as filters, watertraps or DISS connectors, which ensures both the patient's and the operator's safety (please consult our PUSH accessories Catalogue).
- The basic kit is composed by the vacuum regulator, a disposable watertrap, three disposable filters and a metallic connector for a flexible hose.