AMVEX Continuosu/Intermittent vacuum regulator for rail
See all products of Just Vac P
The continuous/intermittent aspiration unit is a combination of a continuous and an intermittent vacuum regulators, to be used in centralized vacuum pipe networks in medical facilities.
- It provides the versatility of an intermittent mode for gastric drainage and a continuous mode for tracheal, pharyngeal or surgical suction.
- In the intermittent mode, this unit employs a pneumatic logic module to alternate between the on and off cycles. The unit is equipped with independent controls to regulate the duration of the on and off cycles, the vacuum level and the suction flow.
- In the continuous mode it provides suction from zero to total suction available.
- Classified as
- HV: High Vacuum/High Regulated Flow (Adults)
- LV: Low Vacuum/High Regulated Flow (Paediatric)
- Mounted on a clamp with knob and supplied by a 1m long flexible hose for vacuum.