Dial flowmeter for rail
See all products of Just Flow C
The JUST FLOW C Series dial flowmeter can be used in medical facilities with an available gas pipe network. It is specially designed to stabilize possible differences of pressure in the supply, thanks to a previous regulation step.
- Versions for oxygen and medical air with top range in 4, 8 15, 30, 50 or 70 l/min.
- Turning the top control button the operator can select the flow that will be supplied by its inferior connection. This selection appears in the front display.
- Models available with a direct outlet to a humidifier bottle and with a flow selector which, turning a little front handle, diverts the humidifier flow towards a front nozzle for flexible hoses.
- They can be provided either individually or in a dual version, and they are mounted with a connector, which is directly plugged in an inlet. These connectors can be European or American (please consult our Connectors and Valves section).
- In compliance with UNE-EN ISO 15002 standard.