Development capability and continuous improvement search are one of the main values of ITC, therefore one of our priorities is to provide the customer the highest quality in our products.
As we have presented on previous occasions, our electromedical devices NOXtec are designed to dose and monitor the supply of inhaled nitric oxide (NO) and we would like to introduce the improvements of NOXtec 2000:
- New dosing mode. NOXtec 2000 includes semi-automatic and manual dosing modes.
- Improved automatic calibration process.
- New command to keep monitor alarms when going from semi-automatic mode to emergency and its return to semi-automatic mode.
- Improved table for manual flow selection in emergency mode.
- Self-guides update for a better understanding of the possibilities offered by our device.
- New system interface with a cleaner screen and with a simpler and more comfortable use.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiry through our email email@example.com