A week after giving the scoop at the FIME 2019 exhibition, ITC went to Guatemala to present the new updates of our iNO delivery device, the NOXtec 1000.
In these working days doctors from the Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care Area from the Roosevelt Hospital shared their experiences in the first months of use of NOXtec
For this occasion, our CEO, Jesús Muñoz, shared with the medical community the innovations of our device:
- New command for measurement of NO, NO2 and O2 concentration in the environment.
- New hardware in the monitor that optimizes calibration gas consumption and provides stability to the automatic calibration process.
- Improved table for manual flow selection.
- New system interface with a cleaner screen and with a simpler and more comfortable use.
- Update of self-guides for a better understanding of the possibilities offered by our device.
- New error compensation command to optimize the dose delivered to the patient.
- New command to keep monitor alarms when going from automatic mode to emergency and its return to automatic mode.
Finally, we would like you to visit our website where you will be able to download our entire products catalogues, certifications, data sheets, etc. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiry through our email firstname.lastname@example.org